20 April 2025

My Martial Art Background & Reason Why I Love Martial Art

“How do you know so many martial art theories?”

"Why you love martial art so much?"


I started my martial art training since 5 years old in 1996 at Taekwondo.

As 90s kid, i was also raised by various martial art - action themed medias on Wuxia TV show, video game, cartoon, comic, Tokusatsu, Anime and Manga.










After graduate from elementary school, i started cross training at various martial art clubs like Karate, Aikido, Koppo, Kickboxing and Jeet Kune Do. I also learn other martial art styles from my friends, learn from open seminar events and various tutorials from internet.

Not only for hobby, martial art is needed for survival here. Crime rate in my country is very high, the only way to survive is all people work and fight together to protect our town, village and neighborhood (especially to protect our children, we also teach self defense to our children).

My dream is watching all children live peacefully, play happily, healthy and also strong like Arale Chan and Ninja Hattori (my childhood heroes).


No comments:

Post a Comment